0n your arrival at Dar es Salaam International Airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel in town for Dinner and overnight.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Udzungwa
Depart from Dar es Salaam, drive Man’gula camp at Twiga Hotel for your dinner and over night.
Day 2: Sanje Waterfalls
After breakfast, set off on five hour hike further into the mountains along a rural road/path. Arrive at Sanje waterfall set up camp, and then have the lunch after lunch explore surrounding area, swim in either of the two pools of the waterfalls. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite in Sanje Waterfall
Day 3: Udzungwa – Dar es Salaam
Wake up, breakfast, pack up camp, and descend to base of Waterfall. One hour hike to Sanje village, depart for Dar Es Salaam.
First night camp is at Twiga Hotel just outside the park – it is a local hotel, very clean, with a bar and local cuisine. Second night camp is at Sanje waterfall.
Discount is available for a group of 4 persons and above
– Transport on a 4wd vehicle
– Camping fees and park fees for one night in the park
– Accommodation on safari based on three meals a day
– Use of cooking and eating utensils
– Drinking water for the hikes
– Use of sleeping-tents and cubicle-washing-tent
– Porters to carry tents, camp equipment and utensils, water and food. However, hikers will carry their own sleeping bag and personal belongings.
– Service of Professional English Speaking driver guide
– Locally based guard for security of hikers and their belongings
– Activities as per itinerary above
– Accommodation on the first night upon your arrival in Dar es Salaam before safari (Book with us)
– Accommodation on the last night (Day 3) after safari (Book with us)
– Airport transfers (Book with us)
– Passport and Visas
– Items of personal nature/use
– Tip(s) to the driver guide and cook
– And all not mentioned on the itinerary
-You should bring the following items with you. If you don’t have them, we may be able to rent some of these items to you on request.
-Rucksack for carrying personal belongings
-Shoes and clothes suitable for hiking, and rain coat.
-Change of clothes in case they get wet, change of shoes or flip flops and at least one sweater/cardigan
-Swimsuit for taking dip in river
-Toiletries including soap/washing gel etc
-Optional refreshments on journey to and from Udzungwa
-Any other extras